INDIANAPOLIS | Opponents of a possible amendment to the Indiana Constitution prohibiting gay marriage and any "legal status" that's "substantially similar" to marriage believe they have the law on their side -- 614 laws to be precise.
Follow The Times
Secret's Loving Care is a not-for-profit adult day service. We…
If you mention this ad, you'll receive 20% off!
Call or stop in today. 219-865-2300
Call today for more details: 219-844-2858!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm