Ridge View Elementary
HOBART | Ridge View students have discovered the power of spare change through Pennies for Patients. The final donation total of for Ridge View's campaign was $881.57! Ridge View Student Council would like to congratulate Mrs. Synko's third grade class who won the Pennies for Patients donati…
HOBART | Friday Feb. 8, Mrs.Steege's 5th grade class participated in a contest to see who will be going to the Tri Kappa Spelling Bee in Hobart.
HOBART | Ridge View Elementary econd graders had baby chicks in their classrooms. Each classrooms had 12 of them because it is one of their standards to learn about life cycles.
HOBART | In late January, the Ridge View Elementary Student Council kicked off their "Pennies for Patients" program with The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, the world's largest voluntary health agency dedicated to blood cancer.
HOBART | Ridge View Elementary School this week extended hearty welcomes to grandparents and special friends.
Follow The Times
Receive up to a 100$ value of tree trimming for free with the …
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
We come to you. No need to carry your computer to a repair facility!
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm