INDIANAPOLIS | The 266 miles separating Gary and Elizabeth, Ind., located across the Ohio River from Louisville, Ky., are about as far as you can travel without leaving the state, and few Hoosiers ever make the trip.
Follow The Times
Remodeling your bathroom is one of the best ways to improve yo…
The cost associated with owning a home has been increasing sh…
The daily fee at Secret's Loving Care is $65. This covers a mo…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm