- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
CALUMET CITY | Members of the city’s Electoral Board spent the bulk of the day Friday reviewing the intricacies of what notary publics do and how they do it in relation to nominating petitions.
Rita Cortez, Hammond | "An understanding on the decisions we make on the government. There are too many different ideas. We need to put one idea together."
Follow The Times
Spring is coming Fast. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County now to schedule your Lawn Fertilization Program. Call 219-364-6300 now.
Call 219-364-6300 to schedule your FREE On-Site evaluation today.
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
Are you looking to replace your old furnace or A/C? Air Tech Comfort Systems, Inc is the company to call! (219) 663-9778
You can count on Air Tech Comfort Systems to provide you with …
219-440-0096 / www.meyerscompaniesinc.com/maintenance
Welcome campers, we have the perfect firewood package deals fo…
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?