- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
River Park Apartments
Hammond did the right thing in repaying Highland early for the River Park Apartments demolition loan. It saves money and builds political capital.
HAMMOND | The city unveiled changes Tuesday to a road through the former River Park Apartments during a ribbon-cutting ceremony.
Follow The Times
Take Care of Tree Work before the Storms Hit! Don’t Wait Until…
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Welcome campers, we have the perfect firewood package deals fo…
Visit techcu.org for details.
We offer a $ 50 discount for new customers and first-time jobs…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?