CALUMET TWP. | Articulate, intelligent and brimming with charm, Calumet New Tech High School senior Robert Brown appears to have a bright future in music, business or politics -- he excels in all those subjects.
As most of you reading this know Calumet High School is a New Tech school. My school's partnership with the New Tech Network in 2010 was a huge change.
Pat Tuleja, left, a U.S. Army veteran from Schererville, presents a check for $1,100 to Fran Mabry, assistant manager of Edward Schultz American Legion Post 697, on Wednesday in Lansing. Tuleja wrote the check to match the amount stolen Monday from the post bar while members were hanging fla…
Robert Brown, treasurer for Edward Schultz American Legion Post 697 in Lansing, holds a $1,100 check from Schererville resident Pat Tuleja, right, that will replace money stolen Monday from the post. Fran Mabry, left, assistant manager for the post, watches.
Follow The Times
Move into an Olthof Homes community today!
Auto loan rates as low as 1.5%! Save big at the Best Place to Bank. Visit Midwest Family Federal Credit Union to apply for your new or used vehicle loan today!
Now Is the Time To Update Your Kitchen. Call Midwest Remodeling, Windows & Doors & Get 30% Off Your Kitchen Remodeling Project
Call Now and Save 30%. Call Cecil for details. Offer ends 06…
We will beat ANY deal! Visit www.circleautomotive.com for more…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
In Today's Paper
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)23 hours ago
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am