INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana Court of Appeals on Wednesday upheld the murder conviction and 65-year prison term of Robert Davis, the Chicago man who shot and killed Parrish Myles at Griffith's Mansards Apartments on July 22, 2011.
+Portage resident reports burglary
CROWN POINT | A Chicago man was sentenced Tuesday to 65 years in prison for shooting a man at The Mansards Apartments in Griffith last year.
Follow The Times
Bob’s Custom Cycle Shop specializes in older Harley Bikes! Bri…
This can be a complex endeavor filled with seemingly endless q…
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
We offer 24-hour emergency roofing services to Crown Point, an…
Check these specials that we are offering until January 15, 2014
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?