- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
HOBART | A Lake Superior Court judge has ruled Hobart can join a lawsuit to end a property tax levy freeze under attack as strangling local government in the county.
CROWN POINT | A Lake Superior Court judge will rule in coming weeks whether the Hobart can join a lawsuit to end a property tax levy freeze under attack as strangling local government in the county.
CROWN POINT | A judge is permitting two Lake County police officials to continue suing the state to end a property tax levy freeze they claim has reduced local government jobs and services unfairly.
Follow The Times
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44!
Make your smile look its best with our tooth whitening procedure! Schedule your appointment today 219-322-7670
What does tooth whitening involve?
Receive $35 off your swimming pool or hot tub service or repair with Porter Pool & Spa Supply! 219 801-7110
Mention you saw this advertisement on nwitimes.com and receive…
Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possib…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?