CROWN POINT | A Merrillville physician appears ready to get another year to bring the Lake County Jail back to health.
CROWN POINT | A Lake County police official is challenging Sheriff John Buncich's authority to banish two veteran police officers from active duty but keep them on the public payroll.
CROWN POINT | Lake County officials stand accused of cutting the heart out of a Hobart medical business that cared for county jail inmates until it fell out of political favor.
CROWN POINT | Lake County officials are being threatened with a defamation and damage lawsuit by the former provider of medical services for county jail inmates.
CROWN POINT | Lake County Board of Commissioners chose Merrillville physician Dr. William Forgey to be the next county jail medical director.
CROWN POINT | The president of a Hobart-based health care company is defending its job performance in the Lake County Jail following a critical report by the U.S. Department of Justice.
CROWN POINT | Six Lake County police officers remain suspended with pay in the wake of a federal corruption investigation despite one sheriff's Merit Board member's effort Thursday to reinstate them.
CROWN POINT | Lake County commissioners hired a new county jail medical director five days before federal authorities arrive to inspect health care in the 1,040-bed lockup.
CROWN POINT | Lake County commissioners are putting two contracts to provide medical care and telephone service in the Lake County Jail up for competitive bidding in coming months.
New Lake County Sheriff John Buncich is looking to put his imprint on Lake County Jail, and that includes the medical care there.
CROWN POINT | A Hobart-based health care company under the microscope for its job performance in the Lake County Jail insists it has done a great job rehabilitating inmates' health.
Follow The Times
Stop by and check out our in store specials 20-40% off for a limited time on stunning fashion jewelry!
FOR 10K-14K-18K PLATINUM Call 924-3555
We use top quality siding materials that will beautify and pro…
at Brad's Designs and Jewelry! 219-663-5801.
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 3 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am