KOUTS | The town wants to be more prepared the next time a major company like Urschel Laboratories comes looking for land on which to locate.
KOUTS | The Town Council on Monday approved an agreement with the state Department of Transportation to relocate Kouts' water and sewer lines on Ind. 8 for a culvert replacement project.
KOUTS | The Town Council satisfied the need to hire a building inspector at Monday's meeting. Now the town's Democratic precinct committeemen will have to fill the need for a new councilman.
KOUTS | The Town Council will hear comments at its Aug. 20 meeting on the proposed redistricting for the four council districts.
KOUTS | Following a request from residents to maintain two alleys, the Kouts Town Council decided Monday it should consider developing a formal plan for maintaining all the alleys.
KOUTS | Violating town ordinances just got more expensive.
KOUTS | Kouts turned down a request for an agreement to move the E911 antenna from one water tower to the other because it came from the installer, not the county.
KOUTS | A proposal from the East Porter County Schools that Kouts take over traffic enforcement on the school property in the town met with a chilly reception Monday despite the hot weather.
KOUTS | The Town Council approved new contracts with the town attorney and the company that runs its street department, and the water and sewage treatment plants.
Follow The Times
Flamingos Available to fill your yard!
Sturdy boxes keep files archived and safe. Order your storage …
Remodeling your bathroom is one of the best ways to improve yo…
10% off when you mention this ad.
Call Timeless Images Photography today at 219-934-9028 -- we …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm