HAMMOND | The parents of 13-year-old Joshua Spencer cannot accept the official judgment that he was at fault in the Sept. 1 accident that took his life.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
S.T.A. Construction is now S.T.A. Roof Techs ~ Specializing in Residential, Commercial, & Industrial Roofing Services from A-Z in Northwest Indiana and Chicagoland
Northwest Indiana and Chicagoland Roofing Contractors & Services
Dine Today and taste what the region is talking about.
Storms have the Potential to damage trees which can Disrupt po…
Welcome campers, we have the perfect firewood package deals fo…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?