Roe V Wade
Six years after the Supreme Court’s Roe v Wade decision that legalized abortion, I was covering the Indiana Senate.
Amidst all the ribald humor, the yuks, and even “Pope LaMarr I” at the Gridiron Dinner the other night, something leaped off the gigantic video screen in the Indiana Roof Ballroom.
Abortion is legal in America. So was slavery. So was denying women the right to vote. So was the U.S. Supreme Court’s finding that a black person is three-fifths of a human being.
Follow The Times
Before finding your next remodeling contractor, find out what …
It's Black Friday All Month Long @ Hair Ego. Get 15% Off Gift Cards Throughout November. Stop In Today.
Hair Ego offers the best salon and spa services in Merrilville…
When you trust your home or business painting needs to Custom …
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
(888) 430-7119 www.frankiesautosales.com
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?