NEW YORK | The most polarizing Hall of Fame debate since Pete Rose will now be decided by the baseball shrine's voters: Do Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens and Sammy Sosa belong in Cooperstown despite drug allegations that tainted their huge numbers?
WASHINGTON | A short clip from Mike Wallace's "60 Minutes" interview with Roger Clemens in 2008 provided just enough ambiguity for the judge to rule it out, hurting the government's hopes of proving one piece of its case against the 11-time All-Star pitcher.
WASHINGTON | Roger Clemens' perjury trial opened Wednesday with both sides raising the prospect of calling a roster of former baseball stars as witnesses and the judge angrily criticizing Congress for withholding an audiotape of Clemens' deposition at the heart of the case.
Follow The Times
Call today for details! 219-763-4247
The Free Spirit Church and Wedding Chapel is located in downto…
We offer 24-hour emergency roofing services to Crown Point, an…
FOR 10K-14K-18K PLATINUM Call 924-3555
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am