Here in the exhibition kitchen at the Taste of Belgium, Jean-François Flechet's restaurant located in Over the Rhine, the historic German neighborhood of downtown Cincinnati, kitchen staff pour thin batter over crepe makers.
Here’s what I learned about Buddy Valastro, aka the Cake Boss: The first is that he’s warm and witty, the second he can whip up a multi-course dinner in an amazingly short period of time and the third is he doesn’t measure.
Follow The Times
Mobile Users – Click to Call: (219) 996-2981
Custom home builder with the ability to build any floor plan in our collection to your lifestyle or work with a plan you might already have and love.
219-405-8018 / www.crusaderhomes.com
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
No one wants dandelions, weeds or any type of pest taking over…
Visit FranciscanAlliance.org/Omni for more details.
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm