- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 3 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
GRIFFITH | The Town Council on Tuesday said "no" to a second demand from Ron Kottka's lawyer to give the former police chief a hearing on his demotion in November.
GRIFFITH | Former Police Chief Ron Kottka has withdrawn his retirement after apparently being denied a hearing before the public with the town's Safety Board, his attorney said Tuesday afternoon.
GRIFFITH | Saying that former Police Chief Ronald Kottka wants a chance to face his accusers, his attorney is demanding a hearing with the Griffith Safety Board.
Follow The Times
Call or Stop in today!
Click here for more information!
Visit our website here!
Check out our markdowns here
click here to see!!
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?