- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
CROWN POINT | A Gary man convicted of raping an out-of-town woman to whom he offered a ride was sentenced Friday to 60 years in prison.
CROWN POINT | A Lake County jury found a Gary man guilty on all counts in the rape of an Elkhart woman who had been waiting for a bus.
CROWN POINT | A Gary man is facing a third rape trial in less than a year.
CROWN POINT | Separate juries twice acquitted a Gary man of rape charges.
CROWN POINT | Jurors deliberated less than three hours Thursday before finding a Gary man not guilty of raping an ex-girlfriend.
CROWN POINT | A Gary man facing rape charges in two separate cases is being retried on allegations he raped an ex-girlfriend at his Merrillville workplace.
Follow The Times
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Take Care of Tree Work before the Storms Hit! Don’t Wait Until…
Briar Ridge Country Club of Schererville, IN offers 27 of the region's most meticulously maintained and beautifully situated golf holes.
Featuring 27 of the region’s most meticulously maintained and …
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?