Gary-Hobart Roofing and Supply is in the final stages of being acquired by a Texas-based building products distribution holding company, according to a news release issued Tuesday.
A local roofers union and a group of local contractors have reached a tentative contract agreement to resolve a strike that began June 1.
Gary Hobart Roofing Supply, in Hobart.
Follow The Times
You pay what you believe you can afford You pay what you beli…
Not valid with any other offer or promotion
We offer 24-hour emergency roofing services to Crown Point, an…
Now Is the Time To Update Your Bathroom. Call Midwest Remodeling, Windows & Doors & Get 30% Off Your Bathroom Remodeling Project
Get the Bathroom you’ve always wanted and SAVE $$ at the same time.
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am