Rush University Medical Center
The killings at a Connecticut elementary school left parents struggling to figure out what to tell their children.
Some 3.7 million diabetics went blind over the last 10 years due to retina damage, according to recent studies funded by the National Eye Institute (NEI). Approximately 7.7 million Americans are now affected by diabetic retinopathy, and the rate is predicted to climb to 11 million by 2030.
CHICAGO | Only two of 17,820 participants studied met all seven ideal factors for a heart-healthy lifestyle, according to a study released at this month's meeting of the American Heart Association in Chicago.
Follow The Times
St. John Plumbing is a full-service plumbing and site utilitie…
Our Services Include:
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
Contact Russell Tree Care today at 219-863-9953. We provide 24…
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm