Alternative treatments can have a place for treating heart disease.
Six years ago, Jennifer Buss began to feel ill as she drove her car. Just as she was able to pull off the road and stop, she passed out. A trip to a cardiologist revealed she needed immediate open heart surgery.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
More Than A Window. Alliance Window Systems with a 5-year labor warranty - brought to you by Kusiak Construction with over 50 years of experience serving Highland, IN and surrounding areas.
Kusiak Construction serves Highland, IN with over 50 years of …
Lawn Doctor’s Preventative Grub Control is just what the doctor ordered. Call 219-364-6300 to schedule your FREE On-Site evaluation today.
Grub damage is most likely to occur in the late summer and ear…
Commercial or Residential. Big job or small. Call us for all your plumbing needs and see the Associated Sewer & Plumbing Service difference! (219) 931-3141
As assurances for our customers, we are an insured, bonded and…
Visit your neighborhood store for more details or visit us onl…
Artistic and isolated within the Cafe, our private rooms bring…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?