There's almond butter, gluten-free bread, craft beer and blinking electronic price labels on the shelves.
Far from his home in Normandy, Francois Capt, a fourth generation cheese maker, continues the traditions handed down to him from his family. Capt, whose father, grandfather and great-grandfather specialized in making Comté, a French cheese first made in the 1100s, brought the skills of craft…
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Visit techcu.org for details.
with the warmth and dignity of the human spirit.
We've got your party covered! Tents, Tables, & Chairs and even balloon decor! Call POPO's Parties today! - 219-759-0033
If you're hosting a party in the Valparaiso area, then you hav…
Thank you for your interest.
or go to www.meyersgriffith.com
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?