CHICAGO | A Chicago man convicted last month of manslaughter in the July 2011 shooting death of a Schererville woman was sentenced to four years in prison Tuesday.
Apple cake with Guinness ice cream is one of pastry chef Victoria Salazar's creations.
Pastry chef Victoria Salazar creates Irish soda bread in the kitchen at T.J. Maloney's.
Bailey's cheesecake is a star on pastry chef Victoria Salazar's menu.
Pastry chef Victoria Salazar showcases a tray of Irish soda bread fresh from the oven at T.J. Maloney's Authentic Irish Pub at Star Plaza in Merrillville.
Follow The Times
Call 219 934 0750 for Details.
Contact Richard P. Busse Attorney at Law for a free consultat…
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
Gift cards for the spa or salon are perfect ways to pamper the…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm