Cake decorator Samantha Engel arranges the refrigerated case with her creations at Henze's Bakery in Valparaiso.
Heinz Henze Jr. said he's dough-kneading, powdered sugar-sifting proof that baking is a family trade art form.
"Even when I'm shopping in a store and I see that little 'As seen on TV' sign, I get pulled in," Engel said. "I love the gadgets."
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Your car’s tires can play an important role in helping you get…
Jack & Vernon's Septic Service does residential and commer…
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
Freeze Time, Capture Memories. Call LMS Photography for a Private Photo Shoot, I will Travel to You! (219) 487-7778
LMS Photography specializes in maternity photography, newborn …
Efficient gutters are necessary for any home. If yours are han…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?