Cake decorator Samantha Engel arranges the refrigerated case with her creations at Henze's Bakery in Valparaiso.
Heinz Henze Jr. said he's dough-kneading, powdered sugar-sifting proof that baking is a family trade art form.
"Even when I'm shopping in a store and I see that little 'As seen on TV' sign, I get pulled in," Engel said. "I love the gadgets."
Follow The Times
- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
Artistic and isolated within the Cafe, our private rooms bring…
Drop Your Best Friend at Sittin' Pretty for a Day of Fun With Other Pups! We are Focused on Socializaion and Fun! Call Today! (219) 947-4121
Sittin' Pretty is a locally owned and owner operated boarding,…
Click here to visit our website!
$1 Down & $1 a Month on all new KIA'S in stock.
Would you welcome a talk with a police officer in your neighborhood?