ST. JOHN | A statue of the Virgin Mary in place on U.S. 41 for nearly 60 years was moved Wednesday to the nearby St. John the Evangelist Parish grounds. Rich Pitcher, who lives across the street from the statue, said he watched early Wednesday as cranes were attached and the Legion of Mary …
PORTAGE | The fate of the Portage Yacht Club is likely to be determined later this year.
PORTAGE | Incumbent Republican Ted Uzelac Jr. and Democrat Andy Maletta both want to serve the city's third district on the Portage City Council.
Follow The Times
- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Schultz funeral procession route details
We believe in people before profits! We believe that by puttin…
Turn in your old gold and platinum into cash at Hodson coins!!
Looking for a new health food store?? Your search is over!! Click here to see what Herb Thyme Market has to offer!!
WE ARE YOUR "HOMETOWN" HEALTH FOOD STORE! We offer personalize…
Welcome campers, we have the perfect firewood package deals fo…
Would you welcome a talk with a police officer in your neighborhood?