- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
CEDAR LAKE | A Cedar Lake man was arrested and charged with 10 offenses after police say he held a woman and her children against their will.
An Illinois man is suing Lake County officials over his treatment while serving a weekends-only sentence at the Lake County Work Release Center, court records state.
CROWN POINT | Lake prosecutors charged four men serving time at the Sheriff's Work Release Unit with attempted murder, aggravated battery and battery in an attack on a fifth man serving a weekend stint there.
Follow The Times
Fall Registration at Promise Dance Academy Begins August 14th! Want to See What We're All About? Stop by Our Open House!
The Promise Dance Academy has long instructed young dancers in…
Efficient gutters are necessary for any home. If yours are han…
Military Men & Women Receive 10% Off Their Purchase Every Day!
The Bad News, You Need A Crown. The Good News, We Can Do It In One Appointment. Call Dr. Jeffrey Bona @ 219-322-7670 Today
We are Schererville's Same Day Crown Experts
Friday, September 12, 2014
Would you welcome a talk with a police officer in your neighborhood?