Where are the wild turkeys? Why were no black rails found? What about fox sparrows and the 13 other species that are commonly counted on the preserve? Where have they gone?
Sandhill cranes fly into Medaryville, Ind., every year during migrating season. This yearly phenomenon is witnessed by many, including bird enthusiast Carolyn Marsh, of Whiting.
HEATHER EIDSON | THE TIMES | A sandhill crane stops to feed on farmland surrounding Jasper-Pulaski Fish and Wildlife Area in Medaryville, IN.
Follow The Times
Access A Plumber 24/7 can assist you in your spring cleaning.
(888) 539-1875 southlakeautomall.com
Auto loan rates as low as 1.5%! Save big at the Best Place to Bank. Visit Midwest Family Federal Credit Union to apply for your new or used vehicle loan today!
Get That Open Concept Kitchen You’ve Always Wanted. Call Midwest Remodeling, Windows & Doors NOW and SAVE 30% on Your Kitchen Remodel
Call Now and Save 30%. Call Cecil for details. Offer ends 06…
We have been boarding our 2 dogs at Dutch Pet …
In Today's Paper
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)6 hours ago
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am