HIGHLAND | Scammers are continuing to steal from Highland homeowners, and police ask residents to be on the alert.
Natural disasters such as the tornadoes that ripped apart communities in Texas and Oklahoma and the tragedies of Boston and Cleveland bring out an American spirit of giving, especially money to help with relief efforts.
INDIANAPOLIS | Tuesday is the deadline for Indiana residents who have not previously signed up to get their telephone numbers added to the state's newest "Do Not Call" list.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Beat the heat this summer with an above ground pool from St John's Pool Center! Call St. John Pool Center at 219-365-8308.
We service what we install and will happily provide maintenanc…
Thank you for your interest.
The path to a beautiful, green lawn starts with a call to the Lawn Doctor of West Lake County. Call 219-364-6300 Now.
Call today or visit our website for more information & to …
Briar Ridge Country Club offers a wide variety as well as a distinctly unique dining experience which will both tantalize and delight the sense.
Whether it be an elegant event in our formal dining room, a re…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?