CROWN POINT | The Lake County Drainage Board is expected to open public discussion Wednesday on an eventual plan to connect the homes of 200 residents of the Hermits Lake and Hawthorn Hills subdivisions to this city's sewer system.
CROWN POINT | Lake County officials were impressed Wednesday with dramatic changes that have taken place over the summer in once flood-prone subdivisions south of Schererville.
CROWN POINT | Lake County officials said work on two south county major flood-control projects should be completed by the end of this month.
SCHERERVILLE | An official for a Merrillville construction firm is defending the drainage improvement work his company is doing south of town.
SCHERERVILLE | Workmen are expected to wrap up $1 million in drainage improvements for a residential area south of Schererville early next month, the Lake County surveyor's office announced this week.
CROWN POINT | Lake County Surveyor George Van Til said he hopes workers can put finishing touches on the new $1.2 million storm sewer system for the flood-plagued Ranburn Woods subdivision, south of Gary.
Follow The Times
10% Off any landscape project over $2,500.00 (please present c…
The NWI Times undercover shopper reports on local gold buying …
call Albert's at 322-2700 or 769-1976
Elaine Morris has over 25 years of experience with Allstate
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
In Today's Paper
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm