GUEST COMMENTARY: State must make a significantly stronger financial commitment to public K-12 education
As we enter the budget-building season for area school districts, leaders face many challenges.
INDIANAPOLIS | School corporations can each seek up to $50,000 in matching state funds to hire local police as school resource officers under a new law signed Tuesday by Republican Gov. Mike Pence.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
$25 Initiation Fee with a 90 day results guarantee For Lifesty…
We offer emergency roofing services to Crown Point, and all o…
Richards Building Supply Company Products brought to you by Kusiak Construction of NWI with a 25-year glass breakage warranty!
RBS Performance Plus offers insulated frames which provide sou…
Still waters run deep…. And these waters, are not what you wan…
Close out the summer with huge savings on pool toys from Porte…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?