GARY | The Gary Community School Corp. needs a minimum of $6.5 million to repair and renovate some of the school buildings that will be open this fall.
INDIANAPOLIS | School corporations could dispose of their vacant buildings quicker under legislation approved 98-0 by the Indiana House on Monday.
A federal judge has sent a lawsuit filed by a local charter school against the Gary Community School Corp. back to state court.
An attorney for LEAD College Preparatory Charter school in Gary filed a lawsuit Friday against the Gary Community School Corp. to force the district to comply with state law and lease an unused school building to the charter for $1 per year.
Follow The Times
- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Here's a little diet secret…permanent weight loss is not about the food! Omni is proud to offer Thin & Healthy's Total Solution.
Thin & Healthy is unlike any other weight loss program bec…
Why are you putting off your remodeling project. Re'New Home C…
Tire and Auto Repair Services At Levin Tire & Service …
Call in today and schedule a free estimate, NOW is the time..
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?