INDIANAPOLIS | It took two tries, but the Indiana House approved legislation Monday providing $200 million in loans to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and other Hoosier motorsports companies.
INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana House on Monday completed its work on House-sponsored legislation and will begin hearing Senate-approved measures starting next week.
Follow The Times
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that provides …
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
Lawn Doctor’s Maintainer Care is designed to protect trees (le…
Come visit us at The Comfy Couch Today!
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am