CALUMET CITY | When the School Board for Thornton Fractional high schools approves a tax levy later this year, there’s a good chance it will be the third time in four years the board asks for no increase in the amount of money it raises through local property taxes.
Follow The Times
We offer warranty for life, zero dwnpymt programs, pay to…
Premium Title Group offers real estate, loan closings and titl…
You create your own combination of delicious, soft-serve prem…
10% off when you mention this ad.
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
In Today's Paper
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)22 hours ago
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am