School Grade Manipulation
INDIANAPOLIS | Despite its repeated complaints that Glenda Ritz has taken too long to calculate school grades, the State Board of Education voted Friday to delay the public release of grades until the end of December.
INDIANAPOLIS | Personality and political conflicts on the State Board of Education make it increasingly likely the panel will fail to set new, effective criteria for rating school performance using A-F grades by Nov. 15, as required by law.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Suffering from sinus pain? Learn about non-invasive treatment options with ENT Ryan Cmerjek, MD on April 29.
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
With over 35 years in business, trust your pool installation a…
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Hosting a grad party but need more space? You can rent tables, chairs, and tents from POPO's Parties in the Valparaiso area! Call us today to reserve! - 219-759-0033
If you're hosting a large graduation party but don't have the …
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?