School cafeterias will feature more healthful lunches this fall in keeping with new United States Department of Agriculture meal requirements taking effect.
We feel like we've been making school lunches for months and months and months, yet the academic year isn't over. Here are smart, quick and budget-conscious ideas to inspire both you and your less adventurous eaters.
I think lunch off campus would be better than in-school lunch. We have more time to eat. People won't have to close lunch for high school students. We would have more free time with our friends. We won't have to wait in line like in school. We can get our food, eat and go.
Lunch off campus would give a person more free time to spend with their friends and go out to eat.
Follow The Times
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
Whether you need plumbing repairs or kitchen and bathroom rem…
RED HOT BUYS at Portage Ace Hardware!
Wonder Years Learning Center, Inc. now offers extended hours!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm