It's a sad day for Indiana, one of a plethora, when the chairman of the state Senate's Education Committee thinks the top priority for improving our mediocre, at best, educational system is to require the reading of the Lord's Prayer in schools.
INDIANAPOLIS | Northwest Indiana lawmakers were cautiously upbeat Monday as the Republican-dominated General Assembly convened for a four-month session ostensibly focused on approving a state budget and creating jobs for Hoosiers.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Need extra cash fast? We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bankers, no questions regarding your income, assets, or current job status!
Something new for “Foodies” Join us for-Culinary Night at the CVPA on May 8 featuring gourmet cooking demonstration with wine pairings.
St. John Pool Center has been offering the best above ground pools and accessories for over 35 years. Call St. John Pool Center at 219-365-8308.
We offer a wide selection of pool accessories for your pool in…
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
We offer a $ 50 discount for new customers and first-time jobs…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?