It's a sad day for Indiana, one of a plethora, when the chairman of the state Senate's Education Committee thinks the top priority for improving our mediocre, at best, educational system is to require the reading of the Lord's Prayer in schools.
INDIANAPOLIS | Northwest Indiana lawmakers were cautiously upbeat Monday as the Republican-dominated General Assembly convened for a four-month session ostensibly focused on approving a state budget and creating jobs for Hoosiers.
Follow The Times
All Carpet on Sale now 30% to 50% off call (219) 922-6800
Includes: Dental Exam, Bitewing X-ray, Check-up X-ray, Oral Ca…
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
Get That Open Concept Kitchen You’ve Always Wanted. Call Midwest Remodeling, Windows & Doors NOW and SAVE 30% on Your Kitchen Remodel
Call Now and Save 30%. Call Cecil for details. Offer ends 06…
You create your own combination of delicious, soft-serve prem…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am