INDIANAPOLIS | Hundreds of Lake County children from low-income families will be among the first in the state to take advantage of Indiana's new prekindergarten voucher program.
INDIANAPOLIS | The State Board of Education approved a plan Wednesday designed to produce more accurate ratings of Indiana schools with nontraditional grade groupings.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
House of Bianco offers a wide variety of services to please any taste.
Tue - Thurs 11am-6pm
Seniors! It's Portrait time! Call LMS Photography, I Will Travel To You! Call Today, Spots are Booking Up Quickly! (219) 487-7778
LMS Photography specializes in maternity photography, newborn …
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?