CROWN POINT | Voter interest appears tepid in the first week of the early voting period for the Munster school referendum.
This image shows a parent's email and the response by Lake Central School Corp. Superintendent Larry Veracco regarding the use of email addresses for a voter referendum to rebuild Lake Central High School and construct a new Protsman Elementary School. The Times redacted personal email addre…
Police: Volunteers say they removed anti-referendum political signs on behalf of Lake Central superintendent
ST. JOHN | Two political activists who removed anti-school referendum signs from Kolling Elementary School claimed they were acting under the direction of Lake Central School Corp. Superintendent Larry Veracco, police records state.
Follow The Times
Lumiday event for cosmetic procedures - $200 off of each Lumin…
You don't have to be treated bad to get a great deal. Com…
Hair Ego’s International Creative Director Now Doing FREE Consultations for Makeovers with Appointment
Hair Ego is now taking appointments for a free makeover consul…
Call 322-2700 or 769-1976 for more details. www.albertsjewelers.com
When you are looking for a home improvement service, there ar…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm