School Voucher Program
INDIANAPOLIS | The Senate approved a scaled-down expansion of Indiana's private school voucher program Wednesday that still will enable the number of voucher students to grow to an estimated 15,000 by 2015, from 9,000 this year.
I am writing to disagree with your recent editorial where you said legislators should not expand the school voucher program.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Kusiak Construction takes pride in providing one of the highest quality windows, siding, & roofing services available. With a 5-year labor guarantee and an A+ BBB rating, isn't it time you hired someone with a good reputation?
Kusiak Construction serves Highland, IN with over 50 years of …
Sittin' Pretty can Turn that Unruly Pup Into a Companion Dog! Call Today to Hear About Obedience Training!(219) 947-4121
Sittin' Pretty is a locally owned and owner operated boarding,…
Visit our website here!
We are Schererville's Same Day Crown Experts
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?