Indiana law now requires school superintendents to be subject to annual review. That should have been happening all along.
CROWN POINT | Brett Crutchfield, head girls softball coach and science teacher at Crown Point High School, was placed on paid leave Friday while the school district investigates allegations of misconduct, a school district official said.
Follow The Times
Stop by Kensington Watch Services today at 146 North Main Stre…
Gluten Free Sampling Event May 18, 10 am to 6 pm
All Aspects - Heating and Cooling not only offers free estimat…
Your furnace should be cleaned annually.
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
In Today's Paper
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm