A LaPorte official admits trying to elude police and driving too fast but denies there was any chase involved.
FAIR OAKS | An Indianapolis man was seriously injured and three passengers from East Chicago were hospitalized after a one-car crash Friday on Interstate 65 north of the Fair Oaks exit.
Motorists, bombarded by driving-related statistics every year as the summer road trip season approaches, can add another jarring figure to the list. Although the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety rates the strength of Indiana's child restraint laws as "good," local child passenger safet…
INDIANAPOLIS | Students who ride a school bus equipped with seat belts would be instructed on how to use them at least once a semester, and all school bus riders would be taught how to evacuate the bus in an emergency under legislation approved by the Indiana Senate on Tuesday.
SPRINGFIELD | Although Illinois lawmakers were unable to agree on a plan to extricate the state from its financial quagmire, they did go bananas in approving a slew of new laws.
Follow The Times
(219) 787-8600 www.lakeshoremotors.com
Wonder Years Learning Center now has extended hours, until 11:30pm!
We have many styles to choose from.
In September 26th, 2003, I received a message from God. God to…
customers 62 and over receive 10% off their total purchase! (E…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm