Talk about a wonderful use of re-purposing an aging vacant building. The long-abandoned Twardy’s Radiator Shop in Dyer is now a neighborhood bakery, Dessert Menu, that once inside gives you a feeling of being in an upscale pastry shop in the city with lots of French inspiration.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Porter Pool & Spa Supply offers the only in-house service, repair, and maintenance of your swimming pool or spa! Call today for more information! 219-801-7110
Unlike other big name sellers of pools and spas, Porter Pool &…
Call a Roofing Contractor You Can Trust. Call K's Roofing & Construction Today 219-405-5146. No Down Payment Required.
We do not require a down payment for any job
Visit www.circleautomotive.com for more offers or call 219-865…
Before finding your next remodeling contractor, find out what …
Promise Dance Academy Offers Classes for Ages 2 through Adult - Come Discover Your Love of Dance! We Offer Private and Semi-Private Classes! Call Today for More Info! (219) 663-6000
The Promise Dance Academy has long instructed young dancers in…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?