VALPARAISO | Delwyn Gring is using music and a microphone to help change lives.
CROWN POINT | A 24-year-old Hammond man was sentenced Tuesday to serve 38 years in prison for molesting the 9-year-old child of a family with whom he was living at the time.
CHICAGO | The U.S. Department of Justice says a Chicago woman has been sentenced to 11 years in prison for using stolen identities and other fraudulent documents to steal more than $200,000 in federal tax refunds and state child-care benefits.
Why must we sentence people to excessively long prison terms when we all know that man will not survive 120 years?
CROWN POINT | A Hammond woman was sentenced Wednesday to nine years in prison for dealing heroin, prosecutors said.
Follow The Times
Receive up to a 100$ value of tree trimming for free with the …
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
We come to you. No need to carry your computer to a repair facility!
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm