Shades State Park
Long before Indiana was Indiana, a river of ice glided across the state, bringing with it monsoon-like rains, mudflows to rival Mount St. Helens and rich sediment deposits that to this day nourish the crops that are the backbone of the Hoosier economy.
Follow The Times
- 1 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 2 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
We believe in people before profits! We believe that by puttin…
This can be a complex endeavor filled with seemingly endless q…
Drive away in the perfect car in 4 easy steps: search inventory, value your trade, get pre-approved with the best rate at Christenson Chevrolet
Visit our Website
Storms have the Potential to damage trees which can Disrupt po…
Puzon's Musical Instruments offers expert quality in-shop repairs for all woodwind and brass instruments, and string repairs on a limited basis - call today for a free estimate (708) 474-2963
Puzon's Musical Instruments has a simple goal, to offer qualit…
Should Camp Summit remain open?