Sharon Johnson Shirley
CALUMET TOWNSHIP | A judge has frozen the assets of the former business manager of Lake Ridge Schools amid allegations he pocketed more than $130,000 of school funds, officials said.
As Lake Ridge School Corp. discusses ways to deal with a $1.7 million budget deficit next year, including closing an elementary school, the district is holding public forums to get residents' input.
INDIANAPOLIS | Teachers at Gary's Lake Ridge Schools will be paid $141,027 in bonuses from an Indiana Department of Education grant honoring great teaching.
As we now move into our fifth year of providing an annual progress edition, the One Region, One Vision initiative has continued to evolve from the modest challenge to a movement being embraced on so many levels by many different people and organizations.
Calumet High School this fall became one of six high schools in Indiana to become a New Technology High School, bringing the number to 16 in Indiana -- more than any other state.
Follow The Times
(219) 787-8600 www.lakeshoremotors.com
Wonder Years Learning Center now has extended hours, until 11:30pm!
We have many styles to choose from.
In September 26th, 2003, I received a message from God. God to…
customers 62 and over receive 10% off their total purchase! (E…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm