CROWN POINT | One of about a dozen Lake Superior Court judges will be first in line to take over a juvenile court system any politician would consider one of the sweetest plums in Lake County's patronage empire.
SCHNEIDER | Don Ray said he never picked a fight with police in this small south Lake County town, but ultimately he won.
CROWN POINT | Lake County officials will make another attempt to free the county's get-out-of-jail bracelet system from judicial disfavor.
CROWN POINT | Lake County officials hope legislation designed to take four Lake Superior Court judges out of politics will save taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars.
CROWN POINT | Lake Superior Court Judge Julie Cantrell said she would like to take politics out of her courtroom.
Follow The Times
DeYoung's Design Center
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
With over 25 Years of Experience, Russell’s Tree Care is Your Source for Tree Trimming & Removal in Northwest Indiana
Russell's Tree Care has proudly served the community since 198…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am