Shelter For Victims Of Domestic Violence
Mary Beth Schultz, of Valparaiso and her recipe for Savory Chicken Liver Pâté, are both Mother's Day favorites.
The Caring Place, the organization based in Valparaiso created to fund and manage a shelter for victims of domestic violence, recently started recognizing the generosity of donors by designating membership in their honorary Beacon Circle. The first event was a formal afternoon tea held in Fe…
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Details to be announced soon!
Are You Satisfied With Your Lawn? Our Customers Are. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County Today 219-364-6300
We understand a lawn isn't just grass – it's an investment. An…
219-440-0096 / www.meyerscompaniesinc.com/maintenance
We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bank…
The Threat of Damage from Neglecting your Trees is not worth the risk ~ Don't Wait until It's Too Late!
Don’t wait until it’s too late, call Justin’s Tree Service for…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?