- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Sheriff's Work Release Facility
HAMMOND | Lake County officials have agreed to settle a job discrimination lawsuit filed by a former executive director of the sheriff's work release program, federal court records show.
CROWN POINT | Lake prosecutors charged four men serving time at the Sheriff's Work Release Unit with attempted murder, aggravated battery and battery in an attack on a fifth man serving a weekend stint there.
Follow The Times
Bednar Auction Services Auctions Commercial and Residential Real estate. Call us today to schedule an appointment at 312-805-1809
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
Bad credit, divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure, no problem! We c…
Click here to get your $100 off coupon!
Hire an Expert, ISA Certified Arborist to Trim Your Trees. Book Now for Jan or Feb & Get a 25% Discount. Call Russell's Tree Care for an Estimate Today.
Russell's Tree Care has proudly served the community since 198…
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?