- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Short sales have become increasingly common since the mortgage crisis of 2008. In fact, they accounted for 22 percent of all residential sales in 2012, according to the 2012 U.S. Foreclosure and Short Sales Report by RealtyTrac, an online marketplace for foreclosure properties.
Follow The Times
We provide discounts for seniors and also offer free estimates…
Time to take control of your life!
Having trouble with your design? Our Designers can help. Call today to make an appointment with one of them
Give us a call today!
Berey Bros. can bring the shoe store to you! Our "Shoemobile" …
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?