LANSING | Tom Padjen remembers going to the first T.F. South-T.F. North football game in 1959.
John Quinn's involvement in athletics these days consists of watching his grandchildren play sports.
LANSING | The man who spent his coaching life giving credit to his players was given a big honor Monday afternoon.
LANSING | Tom Padjen looks more like he is 34 years old than someone who is beginning his 34th season as a head football coach.
Former T.F. South and Purdue football star Chris Clopton said his position as an assistant director of the John Purdue Club has been great and has given him another view of athletics.
It didn't take much for new Seton Academy girls volleyball coach Brianna Rising to get the coaching bug.
Follow The Times
Bluebonnet, Organic Valley, Solaray and more. (219) 661-0915 …
Stop in today. 219-865-2300.
at Brad's Designs and Jewelry! 219-663-5801.
Our Services Include:
Passionate and professional pet boarding and grooming
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am