Designer and artist Taylor Reeve is showcasing her signature art and designs on the soles of her exclusively crafted heels, and now, a line of flats. Taylor made a name for herself drawing on unconventional mediums from surfboards to motorcycles. From butterflies to "blinking eyes," her shoe…
Teenage texting is up; epic phone calls are down
Hulled sunflower seeds attract jays, red-bellied woodpeckers (pictured), finches, cardinals, evening grosbeaks, pine grosbeaks, and small feeder birds.
Recognizing Charles James's artistry, Timothy Long, costume curator for Chicago History Museum, began collecting the designer's gowns and now 15 of these opulent pieces will be on display through April 16 during CHM's exhibition, "Charles James Genius Deconstructed."
Young Adult Women Embracing
Man caulking window
Late baby? Techniques moms are trying to bring on labor
Man using laptop
Follow The Times
Access A Plumber 24/7 can assist you in your spring cleaning.
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
In a world of ever changing tax laws by our federal, state and…
Right now, at American Family Insurance, we are offering big d…
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm