- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
CROWN POINT | City officials want to make sure local businesses are aware of newly enacted rules for the placement and use of signs in the city.
CROWN POINT | Revised rules proposed for billboards and other signs appeared likely to stay intact Wednesday after discussion by a City Council committee.
CHICAGO | A Cook County judge on Wednesday issued a technical restraining order that prevents local officials in Dolton from removing any campaign signs from people's property during the current election cycle.
Follow The Times
We offer 24-hour emergency roofing services to Crown Point, an…
Before finding your next remodeling contractor, find out what …
Throw your Child a party they will always remember ~ Call FunFlatables Inflatable Party-n-Play Center today!
Sit back, relax, and let FunFlatables take the planning and wo…
Why make 2 trips to the dentist to have a crown put on?
summer sell-down is on NOW at Toyota of Merrillville!
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?